“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
– William A. Ward
At Diagonal Media LLC, the health and safety of our staff, clients, and community is our first priority. And, as a small business we recognize the importance of flexibility, remaining agile so we can provide the services our clients need in this ever-changing landscape. We are still here for you.
DGNL pivoted to a work-from-home setup for all employees – how are we still making content happen? The most vital pieces of the puzzle are:
- TeamViewer for remote connection to our LumaForge Jellyfish server
- Zoom Video Communications to stay connected
- Slack for organization and comms
- monday.com for efficient project management
- Frame.io/Vimeo to share cuts and feedback on edits seamlessly
- WeTransfer/Dropbox for larger file-sharing needs
- Google Docs for real-time collaboration
We produce dynamic visual content, video messaging, webinars, livestreams, sizzle reels and much more – reach out to talk strategy – DGNL can help you craft a message that resonates, one that gets seen, and heard.
This is the time to band together, get creative, and “adjust the sails”.
Blake Drummond – Founder & CEO
Garrett Kafchinski – Partner & COO