- How to nail that audition or job interview and have the best shot at booking that next gig.
- How Erich Bergen got in the door at a young age in NYC without those parental ‘industry connections’.
- The importance of having a mentor early on.
- How a ‘cold room’ during an audition can actually lead to a big booking.
- The details on how Erich dealt with a cancer diagnosis and decided to start speaking out about it.
- How it felt to be part of a coming-out story as a bisexual character in a network television show.
- Why virtual galas are more effective at re-engaging nonprofit donors on a deeper level than the old form in-person galas.
Watch this episode, then let us know what part of Erich’s story speaks to you the most!