You are GOOGLING “videographer” – but what you actually need is a creative agency, like us!
Choosing between a creative agency and a videographer largely depends on your specific needs and budget. However, here are some general advantages of going with a creative agency like us:
- Team-based approach: Our team is made up of professionals who specialize in different areas such as videography, editing, animation, graphic and sound design, and color grading. This means you get a well-rounded team that can create high-quality videos with a more polished look and feel.
- Access to resources: We have access to a wider range of equipment and resources that may not be available to an independent videographer. Specialized cameras, lighting, and sound equipment, as well as our own studio space for filming, insurance, and ready-made best practice guidelines for filming and talent.
- Consistency: We have a set process in place for creating videos, which means you can expect a consistent level of quality across all projects. This can be particularly important if you’re looking to establish a consistent brand image. And who isn’t?
- Project management: We are better equipped to manage larger video projects, which can involve multiple shoots, locations, and team members. We handle the logistics of scheduling, location scouting, equipment rentals (if needed), and post-production which can save you time and hassle.
- Expertise: We have extensive experience in creating different types of videos, from commercials and corporate videos to music videos and short films. We can provide valuable input and advice on everything from scripting and storyboarding to post-production.
- Reliability: We provide reliably high-quality videos and can guarantee consistent quality. An independent videographer will need to outsource talent for skills outside of their expertise which can result in unexpected costs. We can help you avoid that.
If you are working on a smaller project or have more personalized needs, we can provide a single videographer for you. We also have a team of vetted crews globally who can bring your vision to life.
However, our full production company services may be a better choice if you’re looking for a more professional and polished end product.
We are a premium content production company and have handled 1000s of video projects since we first opened our doors eight years ago. Our clients will tell you, we’re the best at what we do.
Reach out now for a complimentary consultation on your next video production!